Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: May 12,2021 — May 26,2021
We are getting closer to the Stratos Chain testnet launch and started to update the explorer implementation and Wallet implementation. Stratos Decentralized Storage is steadily moving forward, the relay module of SDS is almost done and just waiting to integrate with Stratos Chain once the SC transactions are updated for the last time before Testnet launch.
- SDS file upload slice
- SDS file download slice
- SDS Relay Module to communicate with Stratos Chain
- We have done the first version of Performance Testing for Stratos Chain with acceptable results.
- Stratos Chain prepay module
- SDK Txs Creation
- SDK Txs Signing
- PoT Reward distribution Module
- PoT traffic report transaction update
- File upload transaction update
- SDS nodes query on Stratos Chain
- STOS unit conversion
- Explorer Update
Stratos Decentralized Storage:
- Prepay module
- Network ID standardization
- File Replication
- Traffic Records
- Traffic Aggregation
- Resource Node life cycle
- Key storage on wallet
- Integrate updated SDK to wallet
Stratos is the next generation of decentralized Data Mesh that provides scalable, reliable, self-balanced storage, database, and computation network. Stratos is born for scaling blockchain process capacity while retaining the decentralized benefits of a distributed protocol including trustless, traceability, verifiability, privacy, etc.
Stratos is best positioned to support data storage and adoption for developers and users in this ever-expanding digital economy. Stratos strives to make decentralized data adoption easier for the blockchain industry and Web 3.0.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at: