Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: January 03, 2023 — January 17, 2023
Our first sprint of the new year focused on finishing the final touches for Tropos-5. We have fixed various minor issues related to logs and configuration. At the time of writing this report, Tropos-5 has just been launched.
We have finally fixed the Stratos Chain memory leak issue caused by a specific cache configuration. We fixed it by adding a constraint on the configuration range to prevent huge memory usage.
The necessary function in the command line tool to convert the wallet from Tropos-4 and before is also ready, and the documentation provides instructions on how and when to use it (https://github.com/stratosnet/sds/wiki/Tropos-Incentive-Testnet).
Our team has identified an edge issue which affects the Ozone prices during network migration. The fixes are also included in the Tropos-5 launch. Additionally, some connection stability issues are also fixed on SDS.
In the next few weeks, what are we planning to accomplish? Firstly, we will closely examine Tropos-5 for any issues and related improvements. Secondly, we have also kick-started to bring more utility to our EVM module. This includes testing and updating the Web3 API to support an EVM-based Explorer. The third step will be to finish the SDS SDK and integrate SDS functionalities into our wallet application. As a last step, we will begin preparations for Security Auditing and Mainnet migration.
- Stratos Chain memory leak Issue
- Stratos Chain Account Compatibility issue (Wallet convert)
- Stratos Chain Ozone Price Fixes
- SDS Connection Stability Issue
- SDS RPC Performance Enhancement(memory overflow)
- Tropos-5 Launch preparation
- Stratos Chain Web3 API
- Stratos Chain EVM-based Explorer
- Stratos Chain Query Pagination improvement
- SDS Configuration Improvement
- SDS RPC Performance Improvement(uploading queue)
- SDS Support IPFS Migration
- Metanode File/Slice Indexing Improvement
- Stratos Decentralized Storage SDK
- Stratos Desktop Wallet upgrade to Tropos-5
Stratos is the next generation of decentralized Data Mesh that provides a scalable, reliable, self-balanced storage, database, and computation network. Stratos strives to provide solid infrastructure and make decentralized data adoption easier for the blockchain industry and Web 3.0.
Stratos is best positioned to support data storage and adoption for developers and users in this ever-expanding digital economy. Stratos’s unique Proof-of-Traffic consensus rewards network participants and contributors with network traffic.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Twitter | Telegram Group |Telegram Announcement Channel| Medium | Discord | Reddit | LinkedIn