We have seen more and more community members running our Stratos Chain (SC) testnet and asked a lot of questions. While we are addressing those questions, we continue to work on Stratos Decentralized Storage (SDS) testnet. We are doing some final testing and documentation to make sure everything will be running smoothly for our users to run our SDS testnet. We have finished the development of Stratos Wallet and will continue to work on the Stratos filesystem and video player.
- SDS network ID standardization
- Stratos Chain SDS module unit test cases
- Ozone Supply & Price API
- Stratos Chain Wallet transaction fee dynamic calculation
- Resource node and index node staking lock period
Stratos Decentralized Storage:
- REST APIs for SDS related modules
- Resource node task weight
- SDS devnet testing
- SDS streaming traffic records and balance checking
- Stratos Filesystem
- Stratos Video Player
- Integrate updated SDK to wallet
Stratos is the next generation of decentralized Data Mesh that provides a scalable, reliable, self-balanced storage, database, and computation network. Stratos is born for scaling blockchain process capacity while retaining the decentralized benefits of a distributed protocol including trustlessness, traceability, verifiability, privacy, and other competitive strengths.
Stratos is best positioned to support data storage and adoption for developers and users in this ever-expanding digital economy. Stratos strives to make decentralized data adoption easier for the blockchain industry and Web 3.0.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at: