While Stratos is working hard to get ready for our upcoming IDO launch, our development team is still fully focused on building the Stratos Decentralized Data Mesh.
We continued the integration of Stratos Chain(SC) and Stratos Decentralized Storage(SDS) while keeping working on the SDS development. We are focusing on the relay mechanism between the two networks to avoid any strong dependency between the two networks. In this way, any future upgrade for Stratos Chain and Stratos Decentralized Storage can be done separately without influencing one another.
● SDS node registration module on Stratos Chain(SC)
● SDS Payment module on Stratos Chain
● SDS reward report msg on Stratos Chain
● SDS account validation
● SDS Traffic capacity Storage
● SDK key management
○ Master key generation
○ Mnemonic word
○ HD key deviation
○ Signing and signature verification
● SC genesis preparation and export
● SDS reward distribution Module on Stratos Chain
● Performance Testing
Stratos Decentralized Storage:
● SDS file slice upload/file slice download
● SDS Relay Module to communicate with Stratos Chain
● SDS prepay module
● Transaction(s) Creation
● Transaction(s) Signing
Stratos is the next generation of decentralized Data Mesh that provides scalable, reliable, self-balanced storage, database, and computation network. Stratos is born for scaling blockchain process capacity while retaining the decentralized benefits of a distributed protocol including trustless, traceability, verifiability, privacy, etc.
Stratos is best positioned to support data storage and adoption for developers and users in this ever-expanding digital economy. Stratos strives to make decentralized data adoption easier for the blockchain industry and Web 3.0.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at: